Wednesday 22 April 2015

|What I Have Been Watching #2

If you have any suggestions on TV shows or films please comment below!



|Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Period drama is one of my favourite genres to watch. I think i have seen every adaptation of the book! Keira Knightly is a great actress, i love her Britishness!


|Life on Mars
Since i have renewed my Netflix account i have been looking for TV series' to watch and i saw this and decided to re-watch as the series it one of my all time favourites. I love the 1970's it it one of my favourite eras which it what the shows is set in, I love everything about it form the cars to the fashion. I love the fact it is set in Manchester which is where i am from!


|Shameless
Again another Manchester based programme, can you tell i love Manchester yet?! When i first watched this it took me months as there are so many series but im re watching it from the beginning! I must admit i do prefer the first 3/4 series its not the same when the original cast start to leave.


|RuPaul's Drag Race
I had been looking online to watch this for ages as i don't think it is shown in the UK and finally found it on Netflix! I'm obsessed with it, i just can't stop watching! I watch about 4/5 episodes at a time. One thing i can't get over is all the bitchiness between the girls, I find it hilarious!! Also I love RuPaul she is just fabulous!



|Jane Eyre (2011)
As you will have seen from the first film i love period dramas, Again i have watched many adaptations of the book but this is my favourite. Michael Fassbender plays Mr Rochester, he is a great actor and also very easy on the eye!! 

Jane Eyre Poster.jpg

Thanks for reading...
post signature

6 comments:

  1. The Pride and Prejudice movie was beautiful although I prefer the BBC series. I want to watch that Jane Eyre adaptation, haven't done so yet!

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen that series and it was great. You should watch it, it is my favourite adaptation :) x

      Delete
  2. Jane Eyre was my favourite book when I was younger I loved it although I do still need to see the film adaptation. I've been watching american horror story and pretty little liars. I've definitely got my moneys worth from Netflix haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! and i've not watched AHS but i have seen a few pretty little liars, and you certainly have! haha :) x

      Delete
  3. Yay I love Pride & Prejudice! I think the 2005 version is so good

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete