Sunday 5 April 2015

|Empties #11

This empties post contains a lot of mini products as have been using up the products i got for Christmas but i love minis more than normal size products!!



|Soap & Glory| Clean on Me, Hand Food & The Righteous Butter
Soap and Glory have some great products and i love all 3 of these.

|Loreal Miss Manga Mascara
My favourite mascara of all time! I will 100% be repurchasing this!

|Clinique Lotion
I liked this but wasn't overly impressed as it wasn't anything special or different from my usual and less expensive moisturisers. and don't think it is worth the cost if you bought the full size product.

|Simple Moisturising Wash
This is a great everyday face wash as it is gentle and moisturising. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin and i would buy the full size as it is very affordable.

|Sanctuary Body Scrub
The sanctuary products all smell amazing. I really liked this scrub as it wasn't too abrasive as i know some scrubs can be far too harsh on the skin. I would repurchase the full size of this product!

|Essie 'Bikini so teeny' nail polish
This is my favourite nail polish colour in the world! Essie make amazing nail polishes and i will 100% be repurchasing this!

|Beyonce Heat perfume
I own about 5 different Beyonce perfumes...excessive i know! And i have to say this is probably my least favourite scent out of them all. This is the original and first perfume i think she released.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to love that miss manga mascara! I definitely need to try it when I run out!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently run out of my Simple face wash too! And Bikini So Teeny is also one of my favorite nail colors, especially for Spring and Summer.

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete