Wednesday 1 April 2015

|Boots Cucumber Skincare Range

Boots skincare aisles always draw me in and i spotted this range. Years ago i used to use  Cucumber face wipes and i never remember there being all these other products but everything is only £1.50. I just had to try some of the products and being obsessed with eye creams i had to get the eye gel, Clay face mask and the moisturiser. I love the cucumber scent it smells so clean and refreshing.I have tried the products and love all 3! 



The range is for all skin types even sensitive which i have and its has been fine. The moisturiser leaves my skin feeling soft and it sinks in very quick and doesn't leave a tackiness. I use it morning and evening as it doesn't contain any SPF. I use the face mask once a week as i don't like to overdo it as my skin goes dry! The eye gel is perfect is you have puffiness as i find it cooling.

Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I also like some of the products from this range. The eye gel is really refreshing.

    ReplyDelete