Sunday 19 April 2015

|Addicted To Blush Tag

The Addicted to blush tag is fairly new i think as i have only seen it on a few blogs up to now. Blush is one of my favourite make up products so i thought i would answer it, i tag anybody who would like to do it!



1. What colour blush suits you the most?
Pink i would say as i have pale skin and it gives a rosy glow to my skin! I do like to use a variety of colours as it is my favourite make up item and just always want to buy more!
2. Pressed/cream/loose blush
Pressed, im not really a fan cream blush as i find it hard to blend and only own about 3 cream blushes, i would love to use them as they give a fresh dewy look but i just can't blend them properly!
3. Favourite shimmery blush
I love shimmery blush because they seem to lift your complexion especially if you have dull/pale skin. I'm not too sure but im gonna say the I Heart Makeup 'Blushing hearts' which is a dupe for the Too Faced Sweetheart blushes.
4. Favourite matte blush
Make Up Revolution £1 blushes they are available in a range of shades and very pigmented.
5. Favourite cream blush
As i said earlier i don't own many but out of the ones i have it would have to be Rimmel 'wake me up instant radiance shimmer touch' It is a cross between a highlighter and blush, The colour is a gorgeous light pink.
6. Favourite drugstore blush
I have far too many but I'm gonna have to say the Make Up Revolution Blushes. They are very pigmented come in a range of shades and only £1!!

7. Favourite high end blush
I don't own any high end blushes so i can't answer that one!

8. Favourite bright blush?
I Heart make up 'i want candy' blush in the shade pink, It is very bright and pigmented and you only need to use a little bit of the product!

9. Biggest blush disappointment/regret
Elf blushes i know they are inexpensive but they just did not work for me. I found them chalky and not pigmented at all!
10. Best blush packaging
I don't own one but i think the Charlotte Tilbury packaging is beautiful! From the blushes i do own Smooch Cosmetics packaging is exactly the same of Nars!
11. What's on your blush wish list
A Nars or Charlotte Tilbury blush.
12. Number 1 holy grail blush?
I don't really have one because i change my blush all the time and i like too many to name!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I did this tag too!

    Www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of blush! My fave is Nars ...pretty much any colour but my go to is Orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! I love blush, its one of my favourite makeup items! x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete