Friday 10 April 2015

|Spring Beauty Essentials

When it comes to spring i like to have dewy skin and not wear as heavy products everyday to let my skin breathe. I also like to use brighter colours!



|Seventeen Wow Highligher
It's all about dewy skin in S/S for me! I have used this for ages now and it is a great primer, highlighter and can be mixed with foundation for a bright, dewy look!

|Pink blusher
I love pink blush all year round but i think it looks particularly lovely in the spring!

|Self Tan
I like having a little bit of a tan in Spring as it is becoming a little warmer and makes a chance from my very pale skin! My favourite tan is Tan Organics and i have a full review if you would like more information.

|Face SPF
Some of the foundations i use have SPF already in them but when the sun is out more even if it is still cold i like to have extra sun cream. This one is from Eucerin and is Factor 50

|Bright Lipstick
I love bright lipsticks in Spring i have an upcoming post about my favourite spring time lipsticks.

|Perfume
I normally prefer darker, heavier scents but it spring i like to change it to a light and fresh scent and the Nicki Minaj perfume is one of my favourites.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment