Wednesday 15 April 2015

|Top 5 Under £5

I can't believe i have never written one of these posts before, i love inexpensive but good quality make up and there are my top 5 under £5!



|Make Up Revolution Palettes| £4
Make up revolution is one of the best brands around and most of there products are under £5 and i don't think any of over £10 so very affordable. 

|Essence Lip Liners| £1
My favourite lip liners of all time! I will recommend these to everybody. They are so creamy and smooth but do not smudge, very pigmented and are only £1!!

|W7 Honolulu Bronzer*| £4.95
This is my new my favourite bronzer, It gives right amount of bronzer and does not look muddy on the skin. It can be too dark if you use to much but if you use a light hand it is great for pale skin too!

|NYC Cheek Glow Blusher| £2.99
This is a recent discovery for me, i haven't really tried much from NYC but i love this blush. You get a lot of product and the colour is called Nolita pink but it is a coral with flecks of gold shimmer. The only thing i don't like is that there aren't many shades to purchase!

|Make Up Revolution Lipsticks| £1
I own a lot of these lipsticks as there are so many shades in the range, Everybody will find a shade that they want.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try a few Makeup Revolution products! I have a few lip liners from Essence and I love them too, so great!! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some amazing products! The lip liners are so good, the best i have ever tried! :) xx

      Delete