Wednesday 26 August 2015

Review| Rimmel Kate Nude Lipsticks

Rimmel Kate lipsticks as we all know are a blogger favourite especially No. 107 which is an amazing colour! So when they recently released a nude range i knew i had to try at least one of them, i picked shades 42 and 45 they do have a lighter shade No 40 but it matched my skin tone i i didn't want to have concealer lips! 
The formula of the lipsticks is very creamy but does stay put! They are opaque in one application.

The lipsticks are £5.49 each but currently buy one get on half price in Boots! 
I love these lipsticks and there is a shade to suit everybody, so if you would like a nude lipstick i would try one of these!



Left swatch No. 45 | Right swatch No.42



Thanks for reading...
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love nude lipsticks, they suit me far more than hot pinks and dark purples!

    Zoe xx
    Beauty Pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful! I have to pick some up!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leafinty facial cleansing oil , makeup pad ,I used to use the all the time!It's brilliant isn't it!

    ReplyDelete