Friday 5 June 2015

Review| L'oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation

This foundation has been well hyped in the Youtube and blogging world with mixed reviews so i had to give it a go!

I was a little dubious about how this would be on my skin as i have dry patches but up to now it has been fine and has not clung to any patches. It lasted around 8/9 hours on my skin before it started to fade but that is long enough for me to be happy with.
The foundation doesn't contain SPF so would be great for flash photography. 

I choose the shade 10 Porcelain and was very impressed with the shade range as this is a perfect match, There are 6 shades in the range so maybe not so great for the darker skinned ladies. I like the packaging it simple but sleek and compact, i have never had a foundation in a tube before i prefer it as there is less product wasted!

Overall, i think that this is a great foundation and do recommend it.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing this. I have oily skin so this would be a great foundation for me to test out!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! i think you would really like it! :) x

      Delete