Sunday 3 May 2015

|The Woman In Black Theatre Show

This is a first for my blog a theatre show review! I love going to the theatre 
I have been wanting to see this show since i watched the film about 2 years ago now as i know it is in The West End but now it is on tour and it came to The Lowry in Manchester which is 15 minutes away from me so i had to go and see it!



There are only 2 actors in the show, 3 if you count the Woman in Black! I thought the actors were fantastic for just 2 of them to keep the audience entertain and engaged in what was going on. The show is a slow burner but as is the film so if you have seen that you will know what i mean but that doesn't mean that it isn't great! It was scary but not as scary as i thought it was going to be, So if you think you can handle it, I highly recommend going to see it!
If you want to see the remaining tour dates click here!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the theatre too and I'm glad you were finally able to see this play. I watched The Woman in Black on an acting course when I was about fifteen years old and it was terrifying, especially how she just keeps appearing all over the theatre!

    sunshinedrives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It was very jumpy when she kept appearing! haha :) x

      Delete