Friday 28 August 2015

|Current Skincare Favourites

It has been a while since i posted about skincare so i thought i would do a round up of my current favourites!

|Johnson's Baby Oil
I don't know what i would do without this product! I have dry skin and this is the only product that gets rid of that especially on my legs. I apply this every day and could not live without it!!

|The Body Shop Cleansing Butter
A relatively new discovery of mine and let me just say that it is worth all the hype! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. I will be repurchasing this as soon as i run out!

|Una Brennan Vitamin E Eye Cream
Eye cream is one product that i always change but i am currently using this one which i have been really liking as it's very hydrating.

|Centraben Lotion
This has been a godsend since Garnier Miceller water turned my skin horrendous, it caused a blotchy rash all over my face which was actually really painful! It calmed all the redness down and was the only cream that would get rid of it. It is extremely moisturising and the scent is fresh.

|Acnecide Cream
I will be writing a separate post on this gem as it has helped massively with my blemish scars.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment