Wednesday 12 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #12 Make Up Revolution 'Rebel with cause'

This has become one of my favourite lipsticks! It looks a lot darker in the bullet that it does on the lips. You can wear this day or night, along with the Rimmel Kate 107 I have been wearing this for the past 4 weeks! I can't get enough of dark lipsticks! It is a glossy finish but not too glossy. It also makes my teeth look white which is always a bonus! For only £1 i cannot recommend it enough, i have used so much of it im going to buy another one already!  I have heard that this is kind of a dupe for the Mac 'Rebel' lipstick. 

                         

                         

                     Thanks for reading...
                                  post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain! Sounds like a great formula since it has a glossy finish and I just love the shade x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, im going to have to go back for another one soon! :) x

      Delete