Monday 8 December 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box| December

It's the party prep box this month for You Beauty box. For those who haven't seen this box before it is a month subscription for only £6.95 and you get to choose 2 products and then you also receive a few samples.
 I was very pleased with this months choices, I chose the Wilkinsons Sword Intuition razor and the Colab dry shampoo duo in the Rio and London scents. The samples included in every box were a Yardley body lotion and 2 samples of a french foot lotion which i really like the packaging it is on and a little Lindt bear! 
I am very impressed which this months box, i have used the products already and really like them but i post individual reviews on the products!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

5 comments:

  1. This months box seems so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeas, one of the best ones i've received! :) x

      Delete
  2. This is such an amazing box for the price. I need to stop putting it off ad sign up soon x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box looks great this month, I'm so annoyed at myself cancelling it!

    Summa x
    www.summaspicer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete