Monday 22 December 2014

Review| Make Up Revolution palettes

Make up revolution has been a massive hit in the blogging world this year and i have reviewed a lot of their products. The palettes i have here are the Iconic 2&3, all palettes from Make Up Revolution are £4, which is great value as they are very pigmented and blend amazingly! I know these are dupes of the Naked 2&3 palette but i don't own them to compare.
They are highly pigmented and blend smoothly which a range of matte and shimmery shades. I would highly recommend these palettes as they have a huge variety which a huge range of shades to suit everybody.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I think the Iconic 2 is absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Iconic 2 and its my favourite palette x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! it's the favourite one i have tried up to now! :) x

      Delete
  3. I just ordered the Iconic 1, 2 and 3! So excited now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont be disappointed! I really want to try the iconic 1! :) x

      Delete