Wednesday 24 December 2014

|The Christmas Tag


Merry Christmas everyone! , I hope you all have a lovely day  
and a big thank you to everyone who has read my blog this year!



1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?

I have quite a few! Home alone 1&2, Elf,  National lampoons Christmas vacation, Nativity 1&2, Miracle on 34th street, Jingle all the way. The list could go on but i think i best stop there!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning but i do always open one on Christmas eve!

3.Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't have a specific memory but i do love putting the decorations and tree up every year!

4. Favourite festive food?
Ahh  there is a lot of food i like!! But im going to have to go with stuffing, roast potatoes and chocolate specifically Rum truffles! I do eat all these all year round but especially at Christmas!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't have a specific one really but probably would be anything that i had asked for in that particular year!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love cinnamon candles they always make me feel christmassy!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I always get a new pair of pyjamas for Christmas eve.

8. What tops your tree?
A silver angel on the main tree but on the one in my room  i have Winnie the pooh dressed as an angel which i have had for years!

9. As a child what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't think there was a crazy gift i asked for form what i can remember!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Everything really! I love the decorations, wrapping presents and just the general atmosphere!

                         
Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment