Friday 26 December 2014

|Music Of The Year

As it's the end of the year I thought i would share with you my favourite releases of the year! i have loved a lot of albums and songs but these are my absolute favourites!


|George Ezra- Wanted On Voyage
An amazing album!! My favorite songs of it are Cassy O', Listen to the man, Leaving it up to you and Blame it on me!

|Ben Howard- I Forget Where We Were
I find his voice so relaxing! I always listen to make me go to sleep, Which is how i gauge how much i like an artist/song because i find it hard to fall asleep! My favourite songs are I forget where we were and End of the affair!

|Sam Smith- In The Lonely Hour
I love every song on this album! I don't think there is one that i don't like. 

|Hozier- Hozier
Again another amazing album my favourite songs are From Eden, Jackie & Wilson, Work song and Someone new so basically the whole album!!



| Mark Ronson Ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Need i say anything about this song?! Big statement but i think this is my favourite song of the year!!

|James Bay - Let It Go
I love this song and his voice! I can't wait for his album to be released! I have seen James live twice already and he is fantastic!

|Paolo Nutini - Scream (Funk my life up)
Love Paolo and i love this song, what more can i say?!

|Taylor Swift - Shake it off
Probably one of the most played songs of the year but it is just so catchy!




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment