Monday 29 December 2014

|2014 Beauty & Hair Favourites

It has taken me weeks to condense these products down and i am not even joking! I went through all my favourites posts and chose from them. I decided on a product from each category e.g foundation, blush as well as hair care favourites and quite a few lipstick! i just couldn't choose!. Instead of making this a very, very long post i will list the products and if i have an existing review on them i will link it!





|Loreal Miss manga mascara
A lot of hype around this launch this year but it has been my favourite mascara of the year. It adds length and volume.

|Stila In the light palette
Some of the best eye shadows i have ever used, so creamy, pigmented and blendable. I definitely want to try more stila shadows! 

|Make Up Revolution powder blushes
This brand has been an amazing launch this year and i love everything is have tried from them especially the blushes as they are only £1, have a range of colours and are long lasting! I now have all the shades available!

|Seventeen Concealer (review)
I have been using this for a few months now and i think it is great, i prefer this to the hugely popular Collection concealer, controversial i know!

|Essence Lip Liners (review)
The best lip liners i have used, i never really used them before i tried these. These are inexpensive at £1 and are pigmented and long lasting!

|Loreal Cheryl's nude
Another Loreal launch this year, it's unusual for me to include Loreal really as i only own about 3 products from them as i never seem to want to buy anything from them but i really liked this lipstick this year and it's a great colour and goes with any eye or make up look!

|Rimmel Foundation
The foundation that i have used the most this year i use the match perfection, wake me up and 25 hour foundations as they have the perfect match to my skin colour.

|Make Up Revolution Lipstick (Rebel with cause)   (Review)
Before i tried this i had never really reached for dark lipsticks but it is now one of my most worn lip sticks!

|Rimmel lipstick (101)
The formula is a matte formula and it is a great everyday shade that suits any make up look and also lasts for ages! 

|Mac Please Me lipstick
Nude lips has been a massive trend this year due to Kylie Jenner! This is one of the longest lasting lip sticks i have ever tried! 

|Essence Lip glosses  (review)
I never really wore lip glosses until i tried these! They are amazing! The finish is very shiny, so if you don't like that then these aren't for you, but they are not sticky at all!

|Collection Brow kit  (review)
I'm terrible at doing my brows and this made it easier as there are 3 colours to suit every brow so you can mix the shades to find the right one.





|Hair Favourites

|Touch of Silver Shampoo & Conditioner (review)
|Argan oil heat protection spray (review)
|Touch of Silver dry shampoo



Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment