Friday 19 December 2014

Review| Colab Dry Shampoo

These have been all over the blogging/ Youtube world recently as they are a new launch but also created by Youtuber 'A model recommends' The two i have here are the travel size London and Rio scents. The London scent is one of the nicest dry shampoos i have ever smelt! It leaves your hair feeling soft and refreshed. The product is available from Superdrug, the travel size is £ 1.99 and full size £3.49.

I have tried a lot of dry shampoos this year and i do really like these ones but the Touch of Silver dry shampoo remains my favourite!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Heyya... I've been reading your blog for a while and I really like what you post, I've also been wanting to try out these dry shampoos for a while.
    http://littlemiss99.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) it's on offer in SuperDrug at the minute! Xx

      Delete