Monday 15 December 2014

|Coronation Street Tour

I recently went to the Coronation Street tour which has been re opened since they moved to a different set, I went when i was about 6 as it used to be open for tours then but then they stopped for some reason. I only live 15 minutes away so i don't know why i haven't been
sooner! 
You get a tour around a few of the interior sets and iconic props  which you can't photograph but im guessing that is so you can't spoil it for other who haven't been and want to make it a surprise! then you get to go on the street and wander round to take as many pictures as you would like! The tickets are only £16.50 which i think is amazing, i would have paid a lot more and i recommend anybody to go!
This post is picture heavy just a warning!






















Thanks for reading...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I really want to go to this! I went years and year ago when they first did it but haven't been since they started the tours again, it looks so good :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, well worth a trip! me too i used to love it coz they had different tv sets years ago toO! :) x

      Delete
  2. I went to this quite a few months ago, I found it good but not great. x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see where you are coming from because it is only about 1 1/2 long, would have liked it to have been a bit longer! :) x

      Delete