Wednesday 19 February 2014

Spring Lipsticks!

Spring Lipsticks:
In Spring I love pink and coral lips and as we are nearing spring I thought I would show you  my favourite spring time lipsticks!



























MAC Speed Dial:
This was my first ever MAC purchase,  So I think it will always be one if my favourite lipsticks! Its a cream sheen which are my favourite lipsticks as I think that they look a little glossy and don't dry out my lips!  The colour is medium pink.

Bourjois Colour boost: Peach On The Beach:
These lipsticks were all over the blogger world last year and they had a right to be! They are amazing, the lasting power is one of the best I have seen in any lipstick. This colour is perfect for brightening up any make up look! 

L'oreal Julianne's nude:
I have already featured this lipstick in another blog post, so I won't go on about it again but it its is really lovely pink colour!

Bourjois Colour boost: Orange Punch:
This is a bright orange/coral shade that I think would look great on any skin tone! The picture doesn't really do the colour any justice as it its a lot brighter! The colour be great to wear with a simple neutral eye look!

MAC Sunny Seoul:
Another pink colour surprise surprise!! I love MACs pink shades, It is a light pink colour but it is quite sheer but is build able.This is also a cream sheen lip stick, I feel that the cream sheen's last longer on my lips.


Swatches L-R as on the first picture.



























Thanks for reading...
                                                          post signature

4 comments: