Monday 10 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #10 MAC Speed Dial Lipstick

This was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought. It's brighter in swatches and on the lips than it looks in the bullet. This is a cream sheen formula, being a bright shade I feel it would suit most skin tones. MAC lipsticks are always great quality, and even though it is a cream sheen it does last very well. 
I love Mac lipsticks and want to get more shades if you have any suggestions please comment!

                                  
                                  

                         Thanks for reading...

                       post signature
                     

3 comments:

  1. I love this pink colour it's so pretty! I only own one MAC lipstick so far and it's the Creme Cup, however I do have my eyes on Rebel or Diva for this time of the year x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they would be perfect for this time of year, i've been loving dark lipsticks a lot recently too! :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks so so beautiful!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete