Monday 9 February 2015

Grammy Awards 2015| Best Dressed

We are well into awards season now and it time for the Grammy's, i always watch the show and love looking what everyone is wearing so i thought i would pick my favourite looks of the evening! I must admit though this year not many people stood out to me, it was not one of the best years for fashion!


|Beyonce doe she ever get it wrong!? I'm loving her hair and make up too, think it rally compliments the dress. She is wearing Proenza Schouler. 

|Taylor Swift wearing Ellis Saab, he is one of my favourite designer all his dresses are beautiful! Taylor is another person who always looks great!

|Chrissy Teigen in Emilio Pucci.




|Meghan Trainer wearing Galia Lahav, she looks beautiful, the old school holly wood hair and makeup suits her.

|Nicki Minaj in Tom Ford, When she dresses normal i think shes looks amazing.

|Sia don't know what her wig is about but i love this outfit!!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Sia and Maddie do look awesome together. And I love the colour of Taylor Swift's dress.

    Kezia-Eloise | inkstainedjodhpurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete