Monday 14 April 2014

Perfect Platforms!

Perfect Platforms!

At first I wasn't so sure on the 90's trend but recently I felt myself being drawn to this style of shoe so I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did! I kind of feel a little nostalgic with these as I used to have a similar style when I was a child!
These are probably the most comfortable shoe I have worn even with the little platform and heel, I could wear them all day and everyday and the do not hurt at all. You can pick up this style from most places at the moment but mine were £14 from Primark. I chose the tan colour as it isn't as harsh as black and I think the tan and white look better together! I'm pretty sure i will be going back to purchase the all white sandals!






Thanks for reading...

post signature


                                                       

1 comment:

  1. So pretty shoes...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete