Wednesday 2 September 2015

Review| Infamous Diner

Infamous diner is a new diner in the Northern Quarter In Manchester. I had seen it a lot in the press and had to give it a try! It is is in a very central location as it is around 2 minutes off Market Street.

I love the decor, it made me feel like i was in Grease! A frozen Strawberry Daiquiri was my choice of drink and it was so good, it was £7.00 which is about the standard price for cocktails!
I chose the Infamous burger £8.95, i was surprised with how much food you actually got and the onion rings were huge! I really liked how the food was presented in a basket! All the staff were very friendly and helpful! 

Here is the website which has all the menus and prices.

Infamous diner will definitely be a place that visit again and i recommend that you try it out!







Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment