Friday 14 November 2014

Review| Seventeen Stay Time Concealer

I have been using the same two concealers for a while now and fancied a change and I saw this and decided to give it a try! I have the colour extra fair and it is a great match to my skin colour. The scent is exactly like Mac foundations!
 I would say this is medium/full coverage its great for both under the eyes and blemishes as it doesn't crease. As it only costs £4.49, its very similar to the Collection lasting perfection concealer and i think i prefer the Seventeen concealer if im being honest and i will definitely be repurchasing this!  


                             
                             

                                  Thanks for reading...
                                                   post signature

8 comments:

  1. Better than the collection one?! Then I'll have to try it because I love that one!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! it is definitely worth picking up! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh better than collection, will definitely be picking this up and giving it a try x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i do think so, because it doesn't stick to dry patches! :) x

      Delete
  3. Iv tried so many products from 17 and loved them. I need to buy this! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used this for a while, as well as the collection one. I personally find this one cake appear more cakey then the collection one? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? i haven't had that problem will see how it goes! :) xx

      Delete