Monday 7 September 2015

|Current Hair Care Favourites

Recently i have been using some new hair products that i feel need a post about them, i have also included some old favourites that i am still loving!


|Touch of Silver Shampoo & Conditioner 

If you have read my previous hair posts you will know that this has been a firm favourite of mine for a long time. I always have this is in and a back up ready for when i run out, i like to use alternate shampoo and conditioners but these are the ones that will always stay in my routine!

|Redken Blonde Idol Shampoo
This shampoo is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling the softest and silkiest it has ever felt. i only bought it because it was in the sale on Feel Unique and i like to use and try a range of shampoos for blonde hair.

|Tresemme Split Remedy Leave In Treatment
I saw this in Savers fro around £1.50 and i always like to try products for the ends of my hair as they can get very dry. This has been great for my hair as they which haven't been dry since i have been using which is about 5 weeks!

|Loreal Mythic Oil
My hairdresser used this last time i went and the scent was amazing! So i had to get some for myself! You can use it on the mid lengths to ends of wet or dry hair.

|Got2b Oilicious spray
This is another old favourite of mine that i have mentioned in a few previous posts. Again with this product the scent is strong and lovely! It is argan oil scent

Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking into the Tresemme Split Remedy Leave In Treatment for ages yet have been a bit wary about it as I don't tend to use many hair products. However, I think I'll take the plunge now - great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product, leaves my hair so soft! and thank you! :) x

      Delete