Wednesday 18 March 2015

|Films I Have Been Watching...

I have been watching a lot of films lately and watch to share with you the ones i enjoyed, As you will probably see i have a favourite type of film with is romantic!


|Like Crazy
I came across this film online and have never heard it but it sounded like the type of film i watch and i really enjoyed it! It is about a long distance couple who meet in LA whilst in college but when her visa runs out she has to return to London. Riddled with visa troubles they have to overcome the long distance problems to make their relationship work.

|Fifty Shades of Grey
The film everybody is talking about! Love it or hate it you can't get any from it! I personally really liked it. I loved the soundtrack and who can forget Jamie Dornan...wow!!



|Once
This film is set in Dublin my favourite place in the world so i was bound to love it! It is about an unnamed guy and girl who meet whilst he is busking and they are both struggling musicians. I don't really want to say anymore because i will reveal the whole story line if you haven't seen it!
The soundtrack is fantastic and it won an Academy award and received a Grammy nomination.




|About Time
Tim finds out a family secret that all the men in the family can time travel who tries to change the past to improve his future. Domhall Gleeson is one of my favourite actors so i will watch anything with him in!
This film has a similar story line as The Time Travelers Wife if you have watched that but i still loved it! 



Thanks for reading...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love About Time, one of my favourite films! I saw fifty shades last month, loved it, the soundtrack is so good too xx

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! and i know loved like every song on the soundtrack! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing! these all look like interesting movies! :)

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete