Thursday 17 March 2016

|Favourite High End Products

I have started using more high end products recently and have quite a few favourites which i am sharing with you! I know Mac and Benefit aren't really classed as high end but they are pricier than drugstore so im including them!
I will start with the Mac products which are:


|Mac Pro Long wear Concealer
The best concealer for under eyes and blemishes. You don't need to use a lot as a little goes along way!

|Mac False Lash Extreme Black Mascara
I love this mascara, i have mentioned this a lot so won't go into too much detail. it adds length and separates the lashes!

|Mac Soft & Gentle Highlighter
If you have read my blog before you will have seen how much i love this highlight! It is my go to and most worn. I have worn it that much i will need to repurchase soon!

|Mac 'Please Me' & 'Creme Cup'
My favourite Mac lipsticks, they go with any makeup look and are perfect for everyday wear.

|Mac Studio Fix Foundation
I wont go into too much detail about this because i talk about it all the time but it is amazing!


YSL is another one of my favourite brands, i love the packaging as it's so luxurious looking! 

|YSL 'Touche Et Clat'
A cult beauty product that is worth the hype! Apart from the packaging which is beautiful, the product does brighten up my face and 

|YSL 'Volume Effect faux cils' Mascara
I only have the mini of this but i will be purchasing the full size as it is amazing! It makes the lashes long and separated which is my preference when it comes to mascara!

|Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation
Another foundation favourite, i must admit i do prefer high end foundations to drugstore. This is just amazing, the coverage, lasting power and finish, i cannot recommend it enough!

|Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzer'
The only high end bronzer that i own and i like it so much i haven't wanted another one! It is the perfect shade for all skin tones and it matte so great for contouring as well as bronzing!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment