Wednesday 26 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #26 Seventeen Stay Pout (Rule Breaker)

As i love the Seventeen brand i wanted to try more of their lipsticks and this shade caught my eye which is called 'Rule breaker' I would say it is a mid tone red because it looks lighter on the lips than it looks in the bullet, i expected it to be a little darker but i still love the colour! It costs £4.49, the finish is not overly glossy but more satiny. It lasts a couple of hours before needing to re apply, the packaging is compact and sleek. I am definitely going to look at the other shades available! 



Thanks for reading...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. This colour is amazing !!! I need to get it

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of this!

    I've nominated you for the lovely blog award, details on my blog if you are interested :) x

    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really surprised at the brand…love the colour!!


    aredhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete