Monday 11 April 2016

|Current Favourite Products

I'm back after a kind of unintentional blogging break, i've been so busy with life and  i just didn't have enough time to blog!


The products i have been using: 

|Pippa Palette
This palette was launched last year by Blank Canvas Cosmetics it consists of 6 eyeshadows, a highlight, bronzer and blush, it is a great travel product as it includes everything you need! There is a great range of colours so you can create a lot of different looks!

|Sephora Pro Airbrush Foundation Brush
I first saw Fleur De Force mention this brush last year and when i went to New York i picked it up and it is perfect for foundation as the name would suggest! It is the right size and density to blend your foundation beautifully! If you are going in Sephora i highly recommend this brush!

|Nivea Post Shave Balm
This has been all over Youtube and blogs recently and it does actually work! I like the tacky feel to this on my skin as i feel like it really hold my make up in place throughout the day.

|Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
I have been using this for a few months now and love it, I use it under my eyes and on blemishes. You only need a tiny amount as it is so full coverage and goes a long way!
|B.Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer
This concealer is amazing! I use a little bit of it on top of the Mac Pro Long wear and it brightens up my under eye area so much. The concealer is from Superdrug and costs around £5.

|YSL Effect Faux Cilles Mascara
I have mentioned this before but i have been using it constantly and will have to buy a full size soon as i have nearly used up the mini! It separates and lengthens your lashes 



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment