Monday 18 April 2016

|Top 5 Nude Lipsticks

Nude is probably my favourite lipsticks shade even though i do love colour! I picked my top 5 shades to share with you, i included a gloss as i do love a gloss! 


L-R 
Rimmel Kate '42'
Mac 'Velvet Teddy'
Mac 'Creme Cup'
Wet'n'Wild 'Bare it all'
Soap and Glory Gloss 'Rose and Shine'

You can never have enough nude lipsticks in your collection because they are all just a little bit different! I picked my most worn nude lipsticks which includes both drugstore and Mac!

Velvet Teddy is a little darker that i thought it was going to be on my skin tone and i wasn't sure at first but i have started wearing a pinky lipliner to make it less brown toned. Creme Cup is just the perfect pink nude i wear this will any make up look and is one that i reach a lot!
Rimmel 'Kate' No.42 is very similar to Creme Cup but for a much cheaper price! This has a creamier consistency and doesn't last as long as Creme Cup but it's great for the price!

'Bare It All' by Wet'N'Wild is my favourite drugstore lipstick ever! I have mentioned it multiple times so i won't go on about it but it is amazing!

Soap & Glory 'Rose & Shine' Lip gloss is a pale pink/nude shade that looks great on it's own or over a lipstick. The consistency is sticky but not overly so which make it more comfortable to wear!

Swatches are the same order as the picture above.


Thanks For Reading...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Mac velvet teddy and Creme cup are some of my faves! I'm still to try the Rimmel by Kate moss lipsticks! x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete