Monday 2 May 2016

Review| Bunsen Burger

Bunsen Burger is a new discovery for me as if you read my blog you will probably know that i visit Dublin quite a lot and i he never seen this before so im not sure it it is new or not!
There are 3 Bunsen Burger restaurants in Dublin city centre which i thinks great as they are only small so you have to wait to be seated or you can choose which one to go to. 


First of all i love the menu is on a little business card which is quirky and different! I was surprised how reasonable the prices are as it reminded me of Five Guys which i think is a little overpriced and here you get all the toppings as standard!

I highly recommend visiting Bunsen as it has become my new favourite place for burgers!! It is much nicer than Five Guys which i didn't think was possible! 



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment