Wednesday 29 June 2016

|Holiday Make Up Essentials

I'm going to holiday today so i thought i would show you what make up bits im taking, this is the smallest amount that i was ever going to pack because im a terrible packer when it comes to make up i think everything is an essential!
I think two palettes might seem a bit much but i have to be prepared for any eventuality! I have chosen to take a lightweight coverage foundation as well as a buildable one for the evenings!


|Loreal Lumi Cushion Foundation
|Loreal Infallible Sculpt Foundation
|The Balm Hot Mama Blush 
|Benefit hoola Bronzer
|Milani Luminoso Blush 
|Freedom Brow Powder Duo
|Mac Soft & Gentle Highlighter
|Loreal Perfect Slim Eyeliner
|Wet'n'Wild Mattifying Powder
|Blank Canvas Pippa Palette
|Make Up Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
|Mac Velvet Teddy
|Maybelline Red Lipstick




Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. If i'm going away somewhere hot I don't pack too much make up as I don't wear any whilst sunning myself but if it's a city break oh my, I just about take everything with me lol! Enjoy your holiday x
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm do that to! it took me ages to decide what to take! And thank you! :) xx

      Delete