Thursday 29 September 2016

|Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipsticks

Boots now has all the Christmas gift range in store and i spotted that this year Sleek has a range of gift sets. This 'Say The Magic Word' gift set comprises of 4 mini 'matte me lipsticks, the thing i was most shocked about was the price which is £5! That was a lot cheaper than i thought it would be so i had to get it!


These are the first Sleek lip products that i have tried and i am impressed! 
The lipstick shades are very Autumnal, the names are
Velvet Slipper
Rioja Red
Birthday Suit
Old Hollywood

I love a good dark lip especially in the Autumn/Winter. These are long lasting and do dry very matte, i like to wear a lip balm underneath as they can be quite drying without but that doesn't put me off!
I think that this is only available in store at the moment as i can't find it online. I do highly recommend this set it would make a great gift!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment