Thursday 8 June 2017

Review| Wet'n'Wild Photo Focus Foundation

After watching lots of great reviews on this foundation i had to pick it up, I ordered it from Beauty Joint as we don't have Wet'n'Wild in the UK. It was $5.99 which is £4.64 so a real bargain for an amazing foundation!

The foundation is full coverage which is my preference, it gives kind of semi matte finish. I have the shade Shell Ivory which i think is the second lightest shade.It lasted amazingly well for over 10 hours whilst i was at work and still looked good. I have been reaching for this over my MAC Studio Fix which is my go to foundation and its a fraction of the price.


It did not dry my skin out or start to break up my contour which had been happening recently. I did have to powder but that is not an issue at all because i always powder throughout the day.
The foundation doesn't have a pump but i don't mind that as i found this easier to dot on my face and makes less mess.

Overall, i think this foundation is amazing, it lasts all day, does not oxidize and is very inexpensive!


Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment