Friday 26 June 2015

Top 3| Foundations

I haven't posted a top 3 before and as i have been loving these 3 foundations i thought i would write a post on them! I have included Drugstore and high-end.


|Mac Studio Fix Fluid
If you have read my blog before you will probably have seen this appear as it is what i always reach for if i want a flawless base which is going to last all day/night. This is £21.50 which i think is a good price as my first one lasted nearly a year! I love the coverage and lasting power of this and will continue to repurchase it!

|L'oreal Infallible Matte 24H
A new discovery for me this one but it has become one of my favourites! The foundation lasts all day and does not oxidize which i thought it would for some reason! This is very affordable at £7.99. I have a full review here.

|Rimmel Match Perfection
An all time favourite foundation and i always repurchase it, i think i'm on my 5th bottle now! i really like that shade range that Rimmel have for all their foundations. For only £4.99-£7.99 depending on where you shop.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% I can't believe how great high street foundations are, the Rimmel one is awesome.

    Sarah x | sarahinwonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete