Friday 12 June 2015

Review| Make Up Revolution Contour Palette

I have been looking for this in store for months as i do prefer to try before i buy make up rather than order online! 
I picked up the wrong shade i got medium but should be fair, i was so annoyed it was in the wrong place!! I won't be using the blush as it is too dark for me and just doesn't look good on my skin! The highlighter reminds me of a little less pigmented sleek contour kit highlight which is one of my favourite highlighters.
The products are all very pigmented and not chalky at all.
It lasts around 6/7 hours which is a reasonable amount of time. I really like this palette, it is great for travel and would definitely repurchase the fair one which would be better for my skin tone!  

The price is £3.50 available in Superdrug and online.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment