Monday 9 November 2015

Review| Freedom Pro Contour Stick

Cream Contour is a new concept to me as i had never tried it before but after watching Miss Budget Beauty's review on Youtube i though i would give it a go! 
I have used this quite a few times now and i'm obsessed with it! As it is cream i feel it gives my skin a nice sheen without looking oily. I do apply powder contour over the top just to set it.

Cream Contour was something that i was daunted by before i tried it but it was so easy, i encourage anybody to try it!
Then product is so easy to blend out and doesn't have any orange tones at all which can sometimes be a problem on pale skin. 
I will 100% be purchasing this again, i can't imagine not using it! The contour stick is available to purchase from Superdrug.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment