Wednesday 4 November 2015

|Favourite Contour Products

Contour kits are everywhere at the moment every brand seems to be bringing them out. I use all of these kits as i have been rotating my make up collection!

|Freedom Pro Contour Kit |£3.50
This is the palest one that i have in my collection. The highlighter is matte, I think this is the best one for really pale skin as it isn't overly pigmented so you can really go wrong!

|Collection Highlight & Sculpt | £4.19
The most recent one i have bought and i have been using this most days. The highlight shade in this one does a a little shimmer running through it which i really like.

|Make Up Revolution Contour Kit | £3.50
I accidentally picked this up in a fair/medium when i wanted the fair shade, so it is a lot darker than i would have liked but if i use a light hand i can work with it! Included in this kit is also a highlight and a blush which i haven't used as it looks far too dark for my skin tone!

|Benefit Hoola Bronzer |£23.50
Probably one of the most talked about products in the blogging world but it is definitely worth all the hype!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the hoola bronzer for ages! Great post x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is well worth the money! and thank you! :) xx

      Delete