Friday 22 January 2016

New York Haul| Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works is probably my favourite shop in the US, why on earth we don't have it here is beyond me!!
There is so much choice and i could have bought a lot more but i did restrict myself!



|Candles
|Mango, Coconut Cooler x2
|Watermelon Lemonade
|Oahu

|'Tahiti Island Dream' Shower Gel & Body Lotion
|'Love & Sunshine' Body Lotion

|Hand Gel's
|Fresh Strawberries x2
|Pure Paradise x2
|Stress Relief
|Magnolias & Mimosas
|Dazzling Diamonds
|Beautiful Day
|Vanilla Berry Sorbet
|Honolulu Sun


Thanks for reading...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. ahh I'm so jealous! I've never been to a bath and body works I so hope we eventually get one in the UK there products look amazing!


    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I agree would be amazing if they were here, would never be out of the shop! haha :) x

      Delete
  2. I own the love & sunshine body lotion (and the shower gel) too. I love them! Bath & Body Works is so great and I really look forward to go into a store, when I am in the US for my first time.
    But there actually is a store in Europe. I have been to Warsaw and they have two Bath & Body Works stores. I was so excited and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete