Wednesday 6 January 2016

Travel| Toiletries Bag |New York Edition

I'm going to New York next week so i thought i would share with you what toiletries i am taking as i love having a nosey at these posts myself! 
I bought a ren travel kit a few weeks ago so i'm going to take some items from that along with some of my favourites. I'm not going overboard on the products as i will more than likely be buying some there!



|Ren Eye Cream
|Ren Shampoo & Conditioner
|Ren Cleansing Gel
|Ren Lip Balm
|This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray
|Nivea Body Wash
|Nivea Moisturiser 
|Nivea Sensitive Cleansing Wipes
|Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter'
|Soap & Glory Hand Food
|Toothbrush & Toothpaste
|One Direction 'Our Moment' Rollerball

The bag is from a Soap & Glory Christmas gift set.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment