Tuesday 18 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #18 Essence Lip liners

I always use lip liners because it makes my lipsticks last longer and makes a neater lip line. My favourite's have been from Essence ever since i started using them earlier in the year for only 99p they are amazing value! I have the colours cute pink, In the nude and wish me a rose. I have been looking for more shades as my local Wilkos only has these ones in.
They are so creamy, smooth and highly pigmented. Some other liners can really drag on your lips but these just glide on!


                            Thanks for reading..
                                             post signature

7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Essence lipliners yet but these colours are lovely! For some reason I thought they wouldn't be too pigmented but now I'm tempted to try them!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! but they are the best ones i have ever tried! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I think has some great products for the price! I've never seen those lip liners around here but I'll try to find them because they look great :) xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes really do! and they are a great bargain! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing, I've actually never used a lip liner before!
    Btw, I've nominated you for the 'One Lovely Blog' Award. :)
    http://jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! they make it so much easier to apply lipstick! :) x

      Delete
  4. You have an amazing lip collection! Loving this 30 day lip products idea x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete