Monday 27 October 2014

Top 5| NYX Products

I'm back with my Top 5 posts, this time it's NYX! I don't own a large amount because it's not that readily available in the UK I don't think yet.

                        

1| Pin Up Tease Mascara| £4.50
One of my favourite mascara ever! It separates and lengthens lashes amazingly! I definitely need to buy a new one as this one is running out!

2| Soft Matte Lip Cream| £5.50
There is a big range of colours in this range. These are kind of the same as the Collection creame puff matte lipsticks which I know are easier to get hold of! These are very matte as the name suggests but they are comfortable to wear and last quite a while.

3| Jumbo Eye Pencil| £5.00
I know these are talked about a lot in the blogger world but they are great! I really want to try the milk shade of these because they are great as a base for eye shadows.

4| Powder Blush| £6.00
This blushes are very much raved about in the blogger world but they are so good!! The shade in the picture is expresso and it is perfect as a contouring blush.

5| Butter Gloss| £5.00
This gloss in Eclar is one of my favourites ever! It's is a non sticky formula and is pigmented enough to wear alone or on top of a lipstick.



                                    Thanks for reading...
                                                           post signature

5 comments:

  1. Iv just ordered a few more NYX goodies. Iv got the eye pencil in milk and love it, i actually use it as a base for eyeshadows. My lid has cracked also which is a pain in the bum! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try that! I know such a pain, When it cracked it nearly squashed the the top of the pencil I was not pleased!! Haha! X

      Delete
  2. I haven't come across NYX in the UK yet and although I really want to get my hands on some of their products I would love to swatch them and test out. These are all products that I want to pick up x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I order mine from beautyjoint.com, its quite cheap postage too! They are great value! X

      Delete
  3. Ahhh their matte lip creams and eye jumbo are my favourites! Also their lip liners are good, they last quite a while and have quite a few MAC dupes!

    xx

    Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete