Thursday 13 April 2017

|Current Favourite Brow Products

Recently i have been trying new brow products out as the ones i was using started were looking to warm toned for my brows. I used to had doing my brows as im not the best but these products have made them a lot easier!



As my brows hadn't been lasting i now use a pencil then powder on top. The product is angled, pigmented and easy to apply. For £6.49 i will be purchasing this again, i like that it has a spoolie on the end 

|The Balm Brow Pow Powder 
For brow powder i think this is quite pricey as it's £13.50, i personally wouldn't pay that as i got it in the sale for £5.50. I have the shade light brown. The powder is pigmented as does last all day.

|Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil
This pencil is such a bargain at £2.99, i like that is has a spoolie on the end as that's always handy! The consistency is great not waxy at all, not too warm toned and lasts all day. The only downside is you have to sharpen after every use to needs repurchasing regularly.

|Freedom Pro Conceal Kit  (Light)
This kit has made my brows look a lot neater, i use this every day to tidy and also prime my eye lids. I think you can a lot of product, it lasts ages because that is all i use it for and it's only £5.00 so well worth they price.



Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment