Monday 24 April 2017

Review| 42nd Street | Theatre Royal Drury Lane

I say this about every show i see but i really mean it that 42nd Street is the best show i have ever seen!!
I was in absolute awe of the tap dancing throughout the show, it is phenomenal. 

The follows the production of a Broadway show so kind of like a show within a show.

The cast were all fantastic especially Clare Halse who plays Peggy Sawyer, Stuart Neal who plays Billy Lawlor their tap dancing is absolutely amazing, especially when they dance together but the entire cast are outstanding. As well as the dancing the singing is fantastic. The final scene absolutely blew me away the choreography is just the best thing i have ever seen!

I 1 million percent recommend taking a trip to see this show as you will be blown away by the talent. Its a great feel good show and left me wanting to take up tap dancing!


Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment