Wednesday 8 July 2015

|Current Beauty Favourites

As i haven't written a favourites post in a few months i thought i would share with you my current favourites.



|Johnson's Baby Oil
I have had really dry skin recently especially on my arms and nothing seemed to get rid of it except this. It is very moisturising but can be really greasy if you use to much!

|Mac Soft & Gentle Highlighter
Why it took me so long to purchase this i will never know! It is the most beautiful highlight i have ever seen! If you only purchase one thing from Mac make sure it is this, because you will not be disappointed! 

|Catrice Lipliner & Kohl Eyeliner
These aren't available in the UK but are in Europe and i will definitely be picking up more products when i go back Ireland in a few weeks!

|Seventeen Eyeshadow (Rose Quartz)
I saw this in a Fleur De Force video and it looked beautiful, So i had to buy it! The shade is rose gold with shimmer, It is so beautiful, i recommend you going in store and swatching it!

|Catrice Eyeshadow (Petrolling Stones)
Sorry for the Catrice overload but it just can't get enough! I love green eye shadows as i think they compliment my eye and hair colour. This is my one of choice for the moment!

|P.S Love lip pencil
I use lip liners every time i use a lipstick as it prolongs the wear and neatens the edges! This one from Primark has been my go to lip pencil as it goes with most lipsticks. It is only £1 so extremely great value!

|Wet'n'Wild Lipstick (Mauve Outta Here)
Wet'n'Wild has become my favourite lipstick brand, I bought another shade from Beauty Joint and it was around £1.24!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment