Monday 20 July 2015

|What I've Been Listening To #2

I haven't written a post about music for a while so i thought i would tell you when i have been listening to recently!

|Years & Years |Shine
This is my favourite song at the moment, i have been listening to it on repeat! I just think it is a beautiful song! Years & Years have also just released their debut album which i have also been loving especially 'Real' which is my favourite song of the year!

                                          

|Stereophonics |C'est La Vie
I have listened to the Stereophonics for a long time and this is their new song and i love it! It so upbeat and summery!



|Birdy |Fire Within
This album has been one of my favourites since it was released a few years ago but i have started to listen to it again. Birdy's voice is just so haunting beautiful, definitely recommend a listen.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment