Friday 10 July 2015

|What I've Been Watching #4


|The Longest Ride
The latest Nicholas Sparks adaptation and If you like girly films you will know that they are some of the best romantic films and this is no different! Scott Eastwood is gorgeous by the way!! The film is currently in cinemas.

                                               

|The Affair
The Affair is a show that shows the emotional effects of an affair on both people. The show has just been on Sky Atlantic you can also watch it online. The hour long show is split into two parts the first 30 minutes is Noah's perspective and the last 30 minutes is Alison's of the same happenings, i really like this format as you get to view it from both sides.

       

|Man Down 
This is one of my favourite TV  programmes ever! I have been re-watching the first series as the second has just started on Channel 4. It is a comedy series starring Greg Davies and he is one of my favourite comedians so i will watch anything with him in!
 You can watch the first series on 4od now!



|My Mad Fat Diary
Another one of my favourite TV series which has just come back for a new series but it's also it's last so it's bittersweet!! The show was aired on E4 but is still on 4OD.

My Mad Fat Diary title.jpg

|A Little Chaos
The first hour of this film is quite slow paced, i normally love these types of films but i found myself getting distracted during this. I expected more as it is directed by Alan Rickman who also stars  and i normally like everything he is in!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hiya lovely, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:
    http://sherrieadele.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete