Monday 1 February 2016

|Current Favourite Products

I thought i would share with you a few of my current favourite beauty products! That i have been using constantly over the past few months!


|Fleur De Force Palette 'Cosmic Bronze'
I have featured this palette on the blog before and i still love it, the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. It is available from Feel Unique.

|MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 
I have been using this concealer for about a month and it is the best i have ever used, it is amazing! You only need a little bit for your under eyes and blemishes which is what i use it for. I will definitely be repurchasing this. 

|Jordana Best Lash Mascara
I love this mascara it is one of my favourites, it lengthens and holds a curl which is what i want from my mascaras! It's really inexpensive and i get mine from Beauty Joint.


|NYX Wonderbrow Pencil
I absolutely love this multi use pencil, I use it in my waterline and to shape my brows. The pencil is pigmented and lasts all day!

|Kiko Lipliner '712'
This is a nude with a pink undertone, it would suit all skin tones. It is very similar to my natural lip shade maybe one shade darker. Kiko lipliners are among some of my favourites as they are very pigmented and have a huge range of colours. They are £2.50 which is a bargain!

|Wet'n'Wild 'Bare it All' Lipstick 
I wear this with the Kiko lipliner and it make a gorgeous colour, i have mentioned these lipsticks before and they are amazing!

Top - bottom swatches:
 Nyx Wonderbrow
Kiko lipliner 
Wet'n'wild lipstick
Fleur de Force palette


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment