Friday 5 February 2016

Review| Loreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

This is a foundation that had been on my list to get from New York and i managed to find it eventually as it was sold out in most places! I did have to get a shade darker as i couldn't leave it!!
 This was $17.95 i think which is around £12.50 so on the higher end of the drugstore!
The colour 'W2' is too warm toned for my skin as i have a cool/pink toned skin tone but i can wear it when i occasionally wear fake tan which i don't mind as i just wanted to try the foundation!



As the name would suggest the finish is a luminous one and it gives a lovely glow to the skin! It lasted around 6/7 hours which i think it pretty good of a non matte foundation. It blends out easily, I like applying this with my Real Techniques sponge.



Overall, i really like this foundation and i hope it will be available in the U.K soon!

Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment