Wednesday 24 February 2016

|Top 5 Under £5

I'm back with my favourite 5 products under £5.00!



|Astral Moisturiser £3.89
This is a new find for me, When i came back from New York i had really dry skin and needed a really thick moisturiser and i saw this. I had heard that this is a timeless product that has been out for years and i now know why is has been out for so long, it is amazing!
It can be used all over the body, i use it on my hands as they also have dry patches.
I highly recommend this if you love a think moisturiser!

|Wet'n'Wild Matte Lipsticks £1.90
My favourite drugstore lipsticks ever! I have around 6 of these now and there are still lots of colours that i want! Matte finish and last for hours!

|Kiko Lipliners  £2.50
These are a new favourite product for me, they are so affordable and have a huge range of shades!

|La Girl Concealer  £2.00
I have repurchased this concealer about 4 times now and i have it 3 different colours as it is great to cream contour with.

|Freedom Contour Stick  £5.00
If you have read my blog over the past few months you might have seen me feature this because i haven't stopped using it since around October. 



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment